2: walls

i have mirrors on the wall in my room. i would have more things, but according to the lease on our house currently, joe and i aren't allowed to take anything down or put anything else up. there's a mirror on the wall that my bed is on, and there's a big one right at my desk. sometimes i sit at my desk while i'm on my computer and pretend there's someone else in the room. and i make faces. it's like an imaginary friend i can see.

ideally, i'd love to have canvas squares of different sizes on the wall, painted in bold colors, distressed and kind of grungy. i think it'd be sweet. i like a lot of geometric modern art shapes... traditional art pieces or photographs really don't wow me, but i'd me amenable to having them on my walls as long as their tasteful and go with the decor of the rest of the house. also, i love pop art.

No comments: