1: scars

i have a scar on my forehead. it's sweet. have i ever thought i was harry potter? no. my dog dragged me into the door frame of our house when i was 3 or 4. blood everywhere. my dad left a bloody note for my mom saying we were at the hospital. hilarious.

i have another scar on my elbow. it's really ugly looking. i got it when the van i was in got hit by an eighteen wheeler. both my head and arm went through the window. blood was everywhere. it was the day before my mom's birthday when she got a call from the hospital saying i had been in accident. since i was driving back from having flown a plane, she assumed the worst. so after a few minutes on the phone, frantically trying to figure out what had happened, the woman at the hospital told her it was a car accident, and while i was injured, i was fine. great communication skills.

i have a scar on my chin where i can't grow hair. it's not visible as a scar, but it is a patch where no hair grows. i think i fell as a child. it's frustrating.

1 comment:

adee greene said...

i like the scar on your chin :)

also: flied is not a word. it's flown.