8: treasures

my most prized possessions are things that i use the most frequently. i'm obviously not talking about my toothbrush, soap, or deodorant... i'm talking about my car, my computer, my ipod, and my books.

first off, i'll talk about the car. it gets me where i need to go. it's not too fast, it's not too slow, the acceleration is nice, and i love how it drives. i wouldn't trade it for any other car. not even a "better" one. i think it's great, and it's what i've been driving almost the whole time i've had my license.

my computer is second. of course, this list is in no real order, i couldn't label these things as more important than the others, although, some will and do have their preference in this post, but it only can cover a moment in time, it can't describe how my whole life is. i really enjoy using my mac. it's a great experience, and i can do all the things i need to do, without the hassle of anything that i don't. i've had some problems with it, but the weird thing is that my loyalty has never strayed. i've had problems with pcs too... but the problems with this were way more user friendly. (and so was customer service)

the ipod touch is incredible. i still can't get over all the crazy ways i can use it. i have an 80 gig ipod video too, but it's been sitting in my room since i got the touch. at first i thought 8 gigs wasn't going to be enough.. in fact, it isn't. it's just right... i can put the music on it that i listen to, and the applications on it that i'll use. i don't have to worry about adding anything else. plus, it's super easy, and it has wifi, which is a perk.

books books books. i love to read. the internet is great too, because it's full of books... but there's nothing like sitting in a comfy chair with some tea and a good book... if only i could get one of those straw hats for my tea though, i hate having to hold something while also holding a book, it slightly ruins the experience... only slightly though.

No comments: