10: tendencies

i have issues with liquids, think of the girl in the movie "signs" if you need an example. i don't drink the bottom of anything. i don't pour the bottom of anything into anything else for consumption. the bottom is okay to pour out if it's being disposed of. if you need more clarification - it's not an issue with backwash - it's an issue with the bottom. it doesn't even matter if no one has consumed any of it.

i become frustrated when people's tags stick out, so i try to buy clothing without tags. i can usually succeed.

rooms full of people make me anxious, but this helps with speaking out in class and participating, since the anxious energy is translated into class participation.

i bite my fingers. no, not my nails, i can't because i have sensitive teeth. but i bite my fingers. yes... i rip the skin off until they bleed, and i won't stop until i'm "finished." don't ask me what that means, i can't explain it.

i get nauseated when people talk about blood or surgeries or the like. my imagination is too vivid and it conjures up mental images that i have trouble dealing with. sometimes i come close to fainting when i bite my fingers too much, especially if it's in the dark and i can feel the blood but i can't see it.

i suffer from extreme motion sickness in most moving vehicles. the larger they are, the worse they are. yes, elevators too.

No comments: